Monday, September 12, 2011

Wizardry 1 - Completed!



After an epic trip to the bottom of the dungeon, I met Werdna and his vampire friends.
The first time I was here, I was met by 2 Vampire Lords, 4 Vampires & Werdna himself,
who cast Tiltowait (the biggest damage spell there is) two times in a row and wiped out the party.

I had to then level up the reserve team (by this time I had a full roster of twenty characters), and
used a magic dagger to change a fighter into a thief then into a ninja.

Going back, Werdna's friends seem to have deserted him, there was only Wedna, 1 vampire lord
and 1 vampire.  To make it even easier, Werdna kept casting a spell to dispell undead on my party,
which of course had no effect.



I then loaded up Wiz2 and had a quick look at it, I was surprised to find that my characters went
back to level 1, I thought that they kept their levels.  Oh well, at least I still have a ninja for the
sequel.  I've decided though to play another game first and come back to wiz2.

No comments:

Post a Comment