Sunday, August 7, 2011

Breath of Fire 3


The first game I'm posting about is Breath of Fire 3.  Originally a Playstation 1 game, it was ported to the PSP in Europe/Oceania.  I've been playing it for quite a while now, and am currently wandering through a massive desert.

The Valiant Heroes

Nearly there

I've been walking around this desert for about 4 hours real time now, trying to follow the stars, but so far am not getting anywhere.  The screen shot above is one of the more exciting ones, being in the daytime, unfortunately I ran out of water before making it to the oasis, maybe next time!

Posioned again

Every couple of minutes you are forced into a battle area, where there is always a bag containing either a healing herb, a multivitamin or a fishing lure (why someone has scattered fishing lures all over the desert I'm unsure about).

Hopefully I will progress more and leave the desert soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment